- Chargify offers 24/7 basic phone support. Call 1-800-401-2414 or 1-617-249-4603 (outside the US).
- For technical support, you can open a ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask Twitter. We have a vibrant community and they will often answer tweets to help others. Include @Chargify in your tweet.
- Please review our documentation if you are having an issue. It’s the best place to find answers and learn more about Chargify.
Sometimes, we label new features within Chargify with a “Beta” status. What does this mean?
This feature is new
We apply the beta label to let you know that a feature is (relatively) new. In order to learn how a new feature will really be used “in the real world”, we are making this feature available early so that we can explore usage patterns and gather feedback.
There are “unknown unknowns”
With every new feature there are known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown uknowns.
- Known knowns: the things we know we know about the feature
- Known unknowns: things we know we don’t know about the feature (which is why we’re soliciting feedback by releasing it!)
- Unknown unknowns: the things we don’t know we don’t know about the feature
We rigorously test all of our features, even the beta ones. But there are probably certain configurations or use patterns that we didn’t anticipate in our testing. Once we put a feature out there, these things usually come to light and we are able to react and fix them.
We want your feedback
By releasing a new feature early, we’re leaving some decisions unmade, either intentionally or unintentionally. This allows us to adapt based on real-life needs or use patterns. So, if you’re trying out a beta label feature, and something isn’t right, please let us know by opening a support ticket.
What we ask of you
If you choose to make use of a beta label feature, we ask that you do the following:
Read the available documentation Test the feature for your use case before “going live” Give us suggestions or bug reports
If you’d like to sign up for a developer account, please fill out the form here. Select ‘Try Free’.
We use GitHub to host the git repository for our documentation. Please visit our documentary repository to read how to contribute.