Transactions can be viewed in 2 locations within Chargify.
Subscription –> Transactions
- Useful for tracking the financial history of a givrn subscription
- Allows you to see charges, adjustments, coupons for a given subscription
- Use the transactions to trace this history of the transactions of the subscription
- View all transactions for a Site via the
- Useful for searching for transaction by date / type
- Narrown down transactions even further by exporting a CSV of the transactions
For more information on how to read transactions within a Chargify subscription, please view our transaction documentation here. This section will give you a brief overview on how to navigate transactional data on a subscriber-by-subscriber basis.
Chargify does not allow you to delete the following types of transactions from Subscriptions:
- Prorational Credits
In these situations, we recommend adjusting the balance of the subscription to reflect the correct total.
You can delete an external payment if the payment is within the current billing period. If a payment is eligible for deletion, you can select “Actions”, next to an external payment.
- If the option to delete the payment, proceed with deletion.
- If the option to delete does not exist, record an external refund to reduce the amount of revenue of the subscription.
For more information on how to read transactions within the transactions tab, please view our transaction documentation here. This section will give you an in-depth guide to how transactions are catagorized.
Additionally, we encourage you learn more about how to read our guide on “Viewing Transactions”. This guide covers how to view raw responses and raw requests from the gateway to understand more about how transactions work, under the hood.