Released on 5/17/2017
- Ability to select payments made within the last 120 days when processing a refund
- Downloadable Chargify Logs
- Option to create a new Opportunity when a subscription product changes
Released on 4/27/2017
- Option to select “Contact Role” from picklist when the integration automatically links Contact and Opportunity
Released on 4/25/2017
- Provide the option to not automatically update Contact and Account fields in Chargify after pressing “save”
- Bug fix: Do not update stage to Closed/Lost when subscription transitions to Canceled
Released on 4/18/2017
- Automatically link Opportunity and Contact Role
- Existing contact role retained if linking existing contact to Opportunity
- Defaults to “other” when new contact created
- Automatically update Contact and Account fields in Chargify after pressing “save”
- Create Customer at same time as subscription
- “Create Customer in Chargify” and “View customer in Chargify” buttons added to Account object
- Support for Custom Price Books
Released on 3/15/2017
- Addition of “If multiple Opportunities exist for a single Account, check product price book for Chargify product and update that Opportunity”.
- Option to retain Opportunity stage and probability or convert to closed/won for Trialing subscriptions.
- Option to retain lead owner when converting lead to Account and Contact or assign to a specific user.
- Import only products, components, coupons and custom fields during initial API sync.
- Revert to using First name + Last name + Product name if no Organization name is present when “Create and Update the Opportunity by Organization name + Subscription Product name.” selected in “Chargify Opportunity Name” configuration settings.
- The two-way Chargify for Salesforce integration was released on 2/15/2017.