Released on 9/13/2017
- Configuration Setting: Set default Invoice or Automatic payment method in subscription creation forms
- Ability to select churn reason code at delayed cancel
Released on 9/4/2017
- Configuration Setting: Retain stage when importing Active subscriptions
- Configuration Setting: Assign an owner if creating a new Opportunity for an existing Account
Released on 8/24/2017
- Custom fields added to Opportunity layout: “Chargify Card Last Four Digits”, “Chargify Card Expiration”, “Chargify Card Type”
- “Chargify Change Payment Method” button added to Opportunity Actions section to switch between Invoice and Automatic
- Bug fix: If a subscription was in a Past Due state, “Ineligible for Cancellation” error returned when Cancellation was attempted.
Released on 8/11/2017
- Prepopulate customer, product, component, and coupon data in subscription creation forms if present in Account, Contact or Opportunity records
Released on 8/4/2017
- Component proration scheme selection when updating quantity based and on/off component allocations in Salesforce
Released on 8/1/2017
- Bug fix: If no component was present in a product family and a subscription was created in Salesforce with a product from the same product family through a signup_success webhook, then the product was not inserted in Salesforce opportunity line item.
Released on 7/27/2017
- Add end date to historical data import settings
- Remove archived products from product selection dropdowns
- Remove card validation on subscription creation forms
Released on 7/19/2017
- Update coupon counter in Opportunity via API call as well as webhook
Released on 7/12/2017
- Ability to resync a single Account, Contact or Opportunity record via API within Salesforce
- Metered component line-items removed from Price Book line-items after renewal
Released on 7/5/2017
- Update Chargify Expiration At field in Opportunity using webhook events
- Add additional API call to verify subscrtiption data when multiple webhooks fired simultaneously
Released on 6/23/2017
- In the event there are 2 coupons in a site with the same code, check against product family to ensure correct coupon can be successfully applied
Released on 6/13/2017
- If Trialing subscription record is missed during API sync or webhook update, create or update Opportunity at next webhook event instead of skipping record
Released on 6/6/2017
- Remove convert Opportunity to Closed/Won at Trial Ended
Released on 6/1/2017
- Bug fix: Remove permission check when calculating TotalPrice for Opportunity Line Item
- Bug fix: Update “Chargify Current Balance” field amount via webhook
Released on 5/17/2017
- Ability to select payments made within the last 120 days when processing a refund
- Downloadable Chargify Logs
- Option to create a new Opportunity when a subscription product changes
Released on 4/27/2017
- Option to select “Contact Role” from picklist when the integration automatically links Contact and Opportunity
Released on 4/25/2017
- Provide the option to not automatically update Contact and Account fields in Chargify after pressing “save”
- Bug fix: Do not update stage to Closed/Lost when subscription transitions to Canceled
Released on 4/18/2017
- Automatically link Opportunity and Contact Role
- Existing contact role retained if linking existing contact to Opportunity
- Defaults to “other” when new contact created
- Automatically update Contact and Account fields in Chargify after pressing “save”
- Create Customer at same time as subscription
- “Create Customer in Chargify” and “View customer in Chargify” buttons added to Account object
- Support for Custom Price Books
Released on 3/15/2017
- Addition of “If multiple Opportunities exist for a single Account, check product price book for Chargify product and update that Opportunity”.
- Option to retain Opportunity stage and probability or convert to closed/won for Trialing subscriptions.
- Option to retain lead owner when converting lead to Account and Contact or assign to a specific user.
- Import only products, components, coupons and custom fields during initial API sync.
- Revert to using First name + Last name + Product name if no Organization name is present when “Create and Update the Opportunity by Organization name + Subscription Product name.” selected in “Chargify Opportunity Name” configuration settings.
- The two-way Chargify for Salesforce integration was released on 2/15/2017.