The size of the export can contribute to longer than normal export times. In addition to this, if you have the additional export fields enabled in your settings that can also increase the amount of time it takes for us to create and deliver the file.
You can easily create a report of all ‘Active’ Subscribers with positive balances with a simple export from the Subscriptions tab.
- First, start by navigating to your Subscriptions tab.
- Select Active from the Status dropdown menu and then select ‘Filter’. This will begin the process to download the report you need to proceed.
- Open the report with the spreadsheet software of your choice!
- Sort the list descending via the column AE (balance)
- You’ll now have an descending list of all of your Subscriptions that are ‘Active’ with a balance due.
Feel free to use this same method of displaying data for Past Due, Unpaid and Cancelled subscribers. For more information, please check our main documentation on subscription states.
By default, Chargify displays a set amount of items per page of the subscriptions, transactions & customers tabs. We also give you the option to search in each of these areas. However sometimes, you’ll want to display more than 20 items per page for bulk operations.
The Subscriptions tab currently defaults to displaying 20 subscribers per page. However, if you are faced with a certain situation that require a bulk update, this can be troublesome.
If you’d like to view more than 20 subscribers per page, simply request this by customizing the the URL:
http://acme.chargify.com/subscriptions = View 20 Subscribers
http://acme.chargify.com/subscriptions?per_page=100 = View 100 Subscribers
Note: 200 is the limit of subscriptions you can display in one page.
The Transactions tab currently defaults to displaying 20 transactions per page. If you’d like to view more than 20 transactions per page, simply request this by customizing the the URL:
http://acme.chargify.com/transactions = View 20 transactions
http://acme.chargify.com/transactions?per_page=100 = View 100 transactions
Note: 200 is the limit of transactions you can display in one page.
The Customers tab only displays 50 Customers per page. We do not have the option to update the URL at-will to display more content. Please page through the results!
Use these simple tricks to display the number of items necessary to your workflow. Please keep in mind, there are limits to the maximum amount of information you can display per page. If you do not formulate your URLs properly, they will be adjusted automatically to display the correct amount of information.
- For merchant safety, there are a few “special” characters that we sanitize out from the beginning of strings. Any field that begins with one of (+, -, =, @) will have that character removed from the front of the string when exported. Please note that the actual values in the database are NOT being affected, we are only sanitizing these characters when exported into the CSV itself.
Click your user name in the upper-right corner of the application, then choose Downloads.